The Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel range is the highlight of Anolon’s long-standing experience in crafting quality cookware. A premium line of top-quality stainless steel cookware with heavy, 5-layered bottoms with a copper midlayer for optimal heat conductivity, these pieces are a must for a seasoned cook’s perfect experience in the kitchen.
The Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel cookware range features heavy-duty stainless steel construction that makes them durable and dependable. Their heavy bottoms have 5 layers with a copper midlayer that gives the line its name. This copper layer enhances heat control and conductivity, while the heavy bottom makes these pieces suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
The pieces come with deep-seated stainless steel lids that are designed to lock in heat and moisture during the cooking process, while their handles are sturdy and dual-riveted for extra strength. For optimal convenience, the pieces are dishwasher-safe as well as oven safe up to 500°F.
Quality and Durability
This line of cookware is built to perform and customers have noticed. They mention the line’s heavy bottoms and elegant design, noting that they are of really good quality and perform consistently well even after heavy use. Some customers have noted that the heavy bottoms mean that the pieces take some time to heat up, but once they do they retain and conduct heat perfectly, resulting in a really nice cooking experience. Due to their stainless steel construction and heavy, 5-layered bottoms, these pots and pans are especially durable and made to last.
Some customers have faced problems with food sticking or discoloration of the stainless steel polish, but these comments are few and far between. While the pieces are premium and rather high in price, most customers claim that their quality and performance is worth the price.
- Top-quality and durability with stainless steel construction
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction
- Dishwasher-safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Rather expensive
- Stainless steel lids do not allow monitoring of the cooking process
- Metal finish can stain easily
Notable Picks from the set
- Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Sauté with Lid and Helper Handle: a really versatile piece that’s built for convenience with its two handles and sturdy lid. Its high sides make it optimal for various uses and it can be used in the oven and broiler.
- Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Frying Pans: the line’s frying pans come in two convenient sizes and while not nonstick, they make cooking really enjoyable. The heavy bottoms retain and conduct heat beautifully and the stainless steel finish is easy to clean.
Rating: 4 out of 5
While on the pricier side, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel cookware range is a favorite among customers, who appreciate its elegant design and heavy-duty construction. Most customers claim that the range’s performance is worth the money. A comprehensive set of cookware that is essential for a well-stocked kitchen, especially for those who spend a lot of time cooking.