Scanpan 67102800 CSX Covered Saute Pan, 11-Inch
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces; including induction; Oven safe to 550 Degree F
- Securely riveted; stay-cool handle is gently curved for a comfortable grip and easy maneuverability
- Smooth to the touch; the rim fully conceals the inner layers of aluminum
What to Love?
- Durability: The stainless steel is very resistant to corrosion, so it will last a very long time even after heavy use.
- Heat Distribution: The 5-ply stainless steel construction ensures rapid and even heat distribution for evenly cooked meals and no hot spots.
- Versatility: With an 18/10 stainless steel interior, you can sauté, fry, caramelize and sear using high heat to prepare just about anything you can imagine.
- Ovenproof: Just like other Scanpan products, you can put this one in the oven, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, for any purpose you have.
- Induction compatible: Thanks to the 18/0 magnetic stainless-steel exterior, you can use it on any cooktop, including induction.
- Sustainability: This line is constructed from 100% recycled materials, making it eco-friendly.
What not to Like?
- Cleanup: According to some customers, it isn’t as easy to clean up this skillet as it is with other Scanpan products
This piece is not as remarkable as the previous two but still gets the job done. The issues with cleaning make it a deal-breaker for people who are constantly on the go and don’t have time to take so much care of their cookware.
Our Score: 4.3/5