- Ideal for browning meats, flipping pancakes, searing tuna and more, this professional-grade skillet features Scanpan’s incredible ceramic-titanium nonstick surface
- Completely PFOA free, ceramic titanium nonstick is bonded directly to the pan so it doesn’t blister, peel or scrape away, even when using metal utensils
- Unlike other nonstick pans, Scanpan can be used for browning, searing and deglazing, and boasts exceptional food release for easy serving and cleanup
A professional grade, versatile skillet.
What to Love?
- Ceramic-titanium nonstick surface: You can rest assured that your food won’t stick to this skillet. Like other Scanpan products, this one doesn’t disappoint in that regard. Also, the coating is bonded directly to the pan so it won’t blister, peel or scrape away even due to the use of metal utensils. Finally, cleanup is a breeze.
- Versatility: Unlike other non-stick skillets, you can use the Scanpan CTQ Nonstick Skillet for browning, searing and deglazing. Just think about all the different meals you’ll be able to cook.
- Oven safe: You put it in your over for any purpose, up to a 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
What not to Like?
- Exterior: There have been some complaints about the exterior of the skillet being difficult to clean and getting stained after heavy use.
This skillet is perfect for people who are experienced in the kitchen and enjoy making different meals. It will satisfy their needs without a doubt. However, it is important to take care good care of it and not abuse it to maintain its properties and appearance.
Our score: 4.6/5