Most Popular T-fal NonStick set review
What does it include?
- 8″ fry pan.
- 10″ fry pan.
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid
- Solid spoon.
- Hand slotted spatula.
What to Love?
- Hard-anodized aluminum: It works as a strong protective layer that makes all the items in the set corrosion and scratch-resistant. It is also great at retaining heat. Don’t worry about the quality of the set decreasing over time. The materials are designed to last for years.
- Longer lasting non-stick coating: Foods slide smoothly on its surface with little need for oil or fats. Cook all sorts of meals, especially healthy ones since you won’t need a large amount of oil to avoid your food sticking to the pans.
- Heat distribution: Even heat base with anti-warping technology, as well as Thermo Spot indicator. The pans will tell you when to add in your ingredients, and on top of that, they will cook evenly thanks to the base that distributes heat.
- Durability: It stands up to everyday use, so use it without reservations. Customers have reported it is indeed scratch-resistant, so all your utensils are welcome.
What not to like?
- Some customers have reported that the pans don’t sit flat on the stovetop. However, this doesn’t affect their performance.
- Although it is marketed as oven safe (up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit), customers say otherwise, so perhaps stay clear of ovens.
Every house needs a cookware set and this one is a great and affordable option, with great durability and performance as well as very few complaints from customers.
Our score: 5/5