T-fal pan reviews: 6 best models compared
This is the perfect frying pan for everyday life.
- Durable coating – nonstick layer is long-lasting and scratch-resistant.
- Great nonstick cookware performance: the food doesn’t stick.
- Good heat distribution.
- Thermo-Spot indicator – T-fal cookware signature feature which helps to see when the pan is hot enough.
- Higher price compared to other T-fal pans but it’s a worthy investment.
Best T-fal Pans Reviewed:
- T-fal E76507 Ultimate Nonstick Pan, 12-inch
- T-fal E93808 Professional Nonstick Fry Pan, 12-inch
- T-fal C5610264 Titanium Advanced Cookware
- T-fal G10405 Heatmaster Nonstick, 10-inch
- T-fal B363S3 Specialty Nonstick, 3-pack
- T-fal C51705 ProGrade Titanium Nonstick, 10-inch
T-fal E76507 Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick 12 Inch Fry Pan
An amazing, durable frying pan for everyday use.
Things to love:
- Durability: The hard-anodized aluminum in its inner coating makes it corrosion and scratch-resistant, with users reporting no signs of wear after years of use. You won’t have to worry about the pan’s quality decreasing over time. You are investing in durability.
- Longer lasting non-stick coating: This frying pan allows you to cook healthier meals with little to no fat without fear of them sticking to it. Cook all sorts of food and see how they slide smoothly along its surface. On top of that, it makes cleaning a breeze.
- Heat distribution: It features T-fal’s Heat Mastery System, consisting of an anti-warping, even heat base that evenly distributes heat and achieves evenly cooked foods, sealed in their natural juices. No more hot spots!
- Thermo-Spot Indicator: A spot that turns solid red to show when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to use. Don’t guess when you are supposed to add the ingredients… The pan will tell you when!
- Dishwasher safe: Just think about having a super busy day and not having to wash your cookware by hand, but instead, pop it in the dishwasher and go about your day. This is a favorite of the users as well
Things not to like:
- Price point: It is definitely on the higher end of T-fal’s pans. However, because of all of its features and according to customer feedback, it seems like a great investment.
- Convexity: Some customers weren’t pleased to see that this pan doesn’t have a flat bottom and oil didn’t distribute evenly but instead slid into the borders. However, the pan doesn’t need oil or butter to cook meals without them sticking.
This is the perfect frying pan for everyday life, especially for people who are on the go and can’t deal with their food being stuck to their cookware after cooking. Its higher price point can be a deal-breaker for some but buying it should be considered an investment because of its durability.
Our score: 4.9/5
T-fal E93808 Professional Nonstick Fry Pan, 12-inch
A slightly more affordable option with similar features.
What to Love
- Prometal Pro Non-stick Interior: There is very little need for oils or fats to cook foods in this pan, making it perfect for people who are trying to eat healthier. Cook meat, poultry or fish without fear of them sticking to your pan. Not only that, but cleaning up won’t be a nightmare like with other pans. Finally, the material makes this pan very durable.
- Even heat distribution: Thanks to its stainless-steel disc, which also concedes anti-warp protection. Your meals will be cooked evenly, with no hot spots whatsoever.
- Riveted silicone handles: These make it more comfortable to handle the pan without fear of burning your hands while cooking.
- Dishwasher Safe: Just like the previous one, it is a perfect option if you are constantly on the go. Don’t waste time washing your pans by hand and instead put them in the dishwasher without fear of it damaging them.
Things not to like:
- Scratching: Something to keep in mind is that despite the company claiming its interior is scratch-resistant, customers have reported it is not and that it isn’t safe for metal utensils. These remarks are important if you decide to buy the pan, so that you take proper care of it.
An overall good quality frying pan. However, customer’s complaints about the scratching make one think if it would be best to invest a little more money to purchase a more durable pan like the E76507.
Our score: 4.3/5
T-fal C5610264 Titanium Advanced Nonstick Fry Pan, 8-Inch
The most affordable of T-fal’s frying pans.
What to love?
- Price point: It is significantly cheaper than the previous two, making it affordable to students and people who are just starting to build their homes.
- Ultradurable, scratch-resistant, sapphire-infused coating: According to customers, this pan, unlike the previous one, is safe for metal utensils, being perfect for people who are starting to learn how to cook and don’t know much about how to take care of cookware. There’s no need to spend more money on new utensils to use with your new pan. The ones you already have will work just fine no matter the material they are made of.
- Weight: At 1 pound, customers have raved about it being very lightweight despite being so sturdy.
- Thermo-Spot Indicator: A spot that turns solid red to show when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to use. This is very useful for beginners as well, as it allows them to add things when the pan is ready for it.
What’s not to like:
- Inner coating: Despite the company claiming it’s non-stick, customers have reported that the pan’s texture makes food stick to it. Also, there are claims of the coating withering off after months of use.
Considering the price point, this is a very good frying pan for beginners. You might need to use more oil to cook than with the previous ones for food not to stick, but on the other hand, you won’t have to worry about it scratching. You win some, you lose some.
Our score: 4/5