Best T-fal Pots reviewed
What to Love?
- Capacity: You will be able to cook family-size meals with this 12-Quart stockpot. This will be extra handy if you like to prepare your meals ahead of time since the capacity of the pot allows to make up to a week’s worth of soup.
- Nonstick Interior and Exterior: Just like many with many of Tfal’s products, you will be able to use minimal fats or oils to cook your meals, making it possible to have a healthier lifestyle. Also, cleaning up is super easy.
- Lid: They are clear and vented. These allow you to monitor your food while you are cooking them without the need of opening it and heat escaping.
- Heat Conductivity: The heavy-gauge aluminum construction allows for a better heat conductivity than stainless steel, making the pot heat up faster than others. This is one of the things users appreciate the most.
- Dishwasher Safe: Not only does it make your life easier with its large capacity for cooking big meals. It also saves you the time and effort of having to wash it by hand. If you have a busy day, putting it in the dishwasher will be just fine.
What’s not to Like?
- Cooktop compatibility: Only with gas and electric coil.
This pot is incredibly convenient, especially if you have a big family or tend to host parties often. You can make big meals in just one take thanks to its great capacity.
Our score: 4.8/5
A simple and affordable pot.
What to Love:
- Dimensions: This pot is deeper than most, at approximately 5 inches, being able to handle a good amount of food. You will know for sure your food won’t spill and make a mess on your stove.
- Non-stick interior: Worrying about food sticking to your pot is a thing of the past. This product turns cooking and cleaning up into a breeze.
- Vented glass lid: It makes it easy to monitor food while cooking. You will be able to look at your food without having to remove the lid and taking away heat and moisture from it, resulting in uninterrupted cooking.
- Heat distribution: The aluminum construction allows it to heat up quickly and evenly, distributing heat from the center of the base out to the edges. This will make your food cook evenly.
- Dishwasher safe: Your time is precious! Don’t waste it washing by hand when you could just use the dishwasher and do something productive instead.
- Oven safe: Up to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. This allows users to cook a wide variety of things very quickly.
What’s not to like:
- Durability: Customers have complained about the non-stick interior getting scratched easily and wearing off after months of use.
The affordable price point of this pot is an indicator of what the product is: a basic pot that gets the job done. It is great for making sauces, boiling vegetables, cooking grains and pasta. Ideal for amateur cooks. However, don’t expect it to last forever.
Our score: 3.8/5
A promise of durability at a higher price point.
What to Love:
- Ceramic Interior: It is stain and scratch-resistant, making it more durable than the previous one. Cook without fear of damaging it. Not having to worry about stains is a big plus and turns cooking into a stress-free activity.
- Oven safe: Up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit for perfect searing. Even more recipes to try. You will be able to cook your meals at a temperature 200 degrees higher than with the previous one.
- Dishwasher safe: Just let the pot wash by itself and go about your day without worries.
What Not to Love:
- Higher price point: However, consider the improvements when compared to the previous one. Also, this saucepan is meant for more seasoned cooks.
- Handles: Despite them having a silicone grip, customers have reported they heat up while cooking making it impossible to hold them with your bare hands, so use a glove or cloth when handling it.
This pot stands at a significantly higher price point than the previous one and is intended for more seasoned cooks. Being able to use it in the oven at higher temperatures broadens the variety of recipes that can be made with it. Also, the improvement in its durability may be worth the price.
Our score: 4.5/5
A great option if you prefer stainless-steel
What to Love:
- Techno Release Interior: The interior of the saucepan has a raised pattern that reduces the risk of burning and sticking while allowing you to use less oil. Cook healthier meals by reducing the amount of fat and oil you use. The inner coating helps for easier cleanup.
- Appearance and durability: The pot is made with premium quality 18/10 stainless-steel construction which provides long-lasting durability as well as beauty.
- Induction compatible: Unlike the other pots, this one can be used on an induction cooktop, which is a plus for people with this type of stove since it is not common to find induction compatible cookware.
- Oven safe: up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This greatly widens the number of things you can cook. This is one of the things users like the most about this item.
- Dishwasher safe: Put it in the dishwasher and forget about it. No need for wasting time washing the saucepan by hand. Use your time for anything you please instead!
What’s not to like:
- Construction: Some customers have complained about it being made with thin material and not resisting heavy use, so that is something to keep in mind if you are thinking of buying it.
Being induction compatible makes this pot the perfect option for people with this type of cooktop since most pots are not. However, it is important to have in mind that it is not a heavy-duty saucepan meant for constant cooking.
Our score: 4/5