T-fal Signature set review
What does it include?
- 7.75″ fry pan
- 11″ fry pan
- 1-qt and 2-qt saucepans with lids
- 5.5-qt Dutch oven with lid
- 10.25″ griddle
- Spoon, ladle and slotted spatula
What to love?
- Nonstick interior and exterior: Very little need for fat while cooking as well as very easy to clean up. Healthier foods that easily slide on your pans. Also, washing was never so easy.
- Durability: Probably one of the most important features in cookware. Will it stand the test of time? The answer is yes.
- Heat: Like other T-fal products, these pans heat quickly and evenly. They hold temperature well. Your foods will be cooked evenly, which is something users clearly love.
- Ergonomic heat resistant handles: The silicone handles really resist heat and you don’t require gloves to move them around while hot
What’s not to like?
- Utensils: The spatula and spoon are pretty cheap, so if these are the main reason why you are buying this set then maybe reconsider your purchase.
Even if the utensils included in the set look cheap, it still looks like a pretty good buy considering all its features, and especially its durability as reported by customers.
Our score: 4.5/5