T-Fal Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews
- 8″, 10,” and 12″ Fry Pans
- 1.5, 2.5, and 3-qt Saucepans with lids
- 6-qt. Dutch Oven with lid
- 3-qt. Steamer Insert
What to Love?
- Construction: The pieces are made with an aluminum core and three-ply heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel that guarantees durability.
- Compatible to all stovetops: including induction, which is not that common in cookware.
- Dishwasher safe: After cooking, just put it in the dishwasher and forget about it until the next time you need it. Don’t waste your time washing by hand.
What not to like?
- Handles: These get hot while cooking, so make sure to use gloves when handling them.
- Discoloration: These are caused by heat. This is the only real downside to this set. When you buy cookware you want it too look nice for a while and be able to show it off.
A great stainless-steel cookware set at a high price point.
What is included?
- 8″ fry pan
- 10.5″ fry pan
- 1-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered saucepan
- 5-qt. covered Dutch oven
- 4 measuring spoons
What to Love?
- Techno Release Interior: The raised pattern in the pan avoids burning food and makes it easier for it to be released and thus, an easier cleanup.
- Induction compatible base: This is great for people that own this type of cooking system.
- Construction: Made out of premium quality 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability and appearance.
- Dishwasher safe: No need to wash by hand! Go about your day and just put it in the dishwasher without fear of losing performance.
What’s not to like?
- Weight: Some customers have complained about the pans being too heavy, so if you are not that strong or suffer from any conditions that affect your strength then perhaps stay clear.
- Hard to use: When compared to non-stick pans, it may take a while to get accustomed to it.
A more affordable stainless-steel set, with fewer pieces. Works better in a gas stove. Perfect for a small family, especially if you have already used stainless-steel cookware.
Our score: 4.5/5