Philips Indoor Grill: high-end option
Disclaimer: we may receive commissions from purchases made via our links at no cost to you
The PHILIPS Indoor Grill is an excellent option if you are looking for a grill with optimal cooking results for two people. It has much positive feedback regarding the keep warm function. It also preheats quickly, and the fat gets separated during grilling. The grill is also easy to clean; you can only wipe the grid or put it in the dishwasher. However, it is plastic made, so it is not as durable as a stainless steel product.
PHILIPS Indoor Grill
- Advanced infrared technology and special reflectors guide heat to the indoor grills cooking grid for delicious, evenly grilled food. The drip tray underneath remains cool so there is virtually no smoke.
- No need to adjust the heat. The indoor grill quickly heats up to a consistent 446°F, the optimal temperature for cooking and searing your favorite meat, poultry and fish leaving it juicy and tender on the inside.
- The electric grill ensures food is not cooked into its own grease and the fat is separated during grilling; Voltage: 120 volts
- Infrared heating technology
- Easy to clean
- Nonstick aluminum grill
- Fast setup
- It reduces the smoke while grilling
- It keeps the temperature to a consistent 446°F
- The meat gets juicy and tender on the inside.
- Dishwasher safe grid
- It is smokeless, not smoke-free
- You can’t adjust the temperature
- Many customers expected better material for the price – it’s plastic-made
- Dimensions – 7.48 L x 21.85 W x 16.93 H inches
- Material – Plastic
- Grill surface area – 12 x 7
- Weight – 15.66 pounds
- Color – Black
- Dishwasher safe – Dishwasher-safe parts
- Wattage – 1660 W
- Smoke-free – No
Size and Design
The PHILIPS indoor grill has a basic black-colored design, and its dimensions are 7.48 L x 21.85 W x 16.93 H inches. It has a cooking surface of 12 x 7, so it is not ideal if you have a large family, but it will suit you if you will be cooking for two or three people.
- Nonstick grill – The grill aluminum-made, and it has nonstick properties for a pleasant cook.
- Advanced infrared heating technology – You won’t need to adjust the heat since it remains consistently at 446°F; however, many users don’t like this feature since they wish to regulate the temperature according to their preferences.
- Less fat – The electric grill ensures the fat gets separated during grilling.
- Smokeless – Even though the drip tray underneath remains cool, so there is virtually no smoke, some users have mentioned that their kitchens ended up smoky after cooking.
Performance and Cleaning
The majority of users have remarked that the grill is easy to clean and leaves no mess. As for the performance, it preheats quickly (5 minutes), and it cooks evenly. It does leave a BBQ smell afterward, but most buyers are happy with their purchase.
Should you buy the PHILIPS Indoor Grill?
If you are looking for a grill for two or three people, it is a good option. According to most users, the meals turn out evenly cooked. You should know that you won’t be able to adjust the temperature with this product because it has a keep warm setting that maintains a 446°F temperature all the time.
It has some negative comments about how it is not smoke-free, but the majority of customers have remarked that there is little to no smoke when they grill; therefore, we recommend it.
Overall score: 10/15