Hen with Broiled Scallions and Tarragon Ricotta
- 1 bunch of tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 bunch scallions, roots and top 4 inches removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Gently heat up hen (any left over poultry will also work) until warmed all the way through.
- Remove poultry from pan and add scallions. Briefly cook until scallions begin to slightly brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta with tarragon and lemon juice and some salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Plate scallions and game hen and add some ricotta on the side. Enjoy!