- 3 oz. raw lamb
- 1 habenaro pepper, finely minced (seeds optional)
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 cups of water, plus 1 cup ice cold water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- black pepper
How to make it:
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a 2 quart saucepan. Seperate the yolk from the egg white and gently drop into the water. Cook for 30 seconds maximum and gently remove from the water. Place the yolk in the remaining cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Finely mince lamb, cutting across the grain, into 1/4″ cubes.
- Combine with habanero, salt, and pepper.
- Place egg yolk on top and serve.