Pistachio and Fennel Pollen Ice Cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1 tbsp fennel pollen
How to make it:
- Crush the pistachios into small pieces by placing them in a ziploc bag and using a roller pin.
- In a large bowl, add pistachios, fennel pollen, and ice cream. With a stiff spoon or an ice cream paddle, work the ingredients into the ice cream.
- Return ice cream to carton and place back in freezer for at least one hour to harden up again.
- Sprinkle a little more fennel pollen on top before serving. Also, if you can’t get hold of fennel pollen, some crushed fennel seed will do the job.