VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS WITH SALMON, AVOCADO & MINT
VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS W/ SALMON, AVOCADO & MINT + A TAHINI COCONUT MILK SAUCE
- Rice paper
- Glass noodles
- Smoked salmon
- A handful watercress
- Fresh mint
- 1 carrot, cut julienne
- 1 avocado
- olive oil
- black sesame seeds
For the dipping sauce
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp tamari
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
How to make it:
- Coat the carrots in olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Take a rice paper and submerge it in a bowl of hot tap water. Leave it for 10-15 seconds until it becomes soft.
- Place the wrapper on a plate and add your fillings on the paper. The order in which you do this is not that important..
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper up over the filling, leave it there, tuck in the sides and roll.
- Repeat with the remaining filled wrappers.
- To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients and stir together until combined. Sprinkle with a few black sesame seeds.
- Dip the summer rolls in the tahini coconut sauce and enjoy!