Farberware air fryer toaster oven review
- Large capacity - Farberware air fryer toaster oven can fit the entire chicken.
- Ideal for small spaces - can easily replace a traditional oven, an air fryer, and a grill.
- Convenient digital display
- Great value for the money - has features that much pricier alternative offer.
- Has problems with insulation - the unit can get very hot.
- No inside light - you have to open the door to see if a meal is cooked.
- Selected as our 2nd best budget air fryer toaster oven in our rankings.
Better alternative for similar price:
- Air fry technology - deep fried taste without the fat!
- 5 cooking functions - bake, broil, toast, keep Warm & air fry. Wattage:1500W
- Extra large capacity - 8 slices of bread, 12" Pizza, 9” x 13” pan with handles
- Countertop baking – bake and reheat without a big oven. Material : Stainless Steel
- 60-Minute timer - the 60-minute precision timer is convenient for short and long cooking tasks.
Farberware is an American cookware brand that was originally born in New York. It’s very well known in the business for being one of the biggest stainless steel cookware and bakeware producer in the United States, and an innovator brand in the pans and pots department. Its kitchen appliances are gaining more and more followers because of their prices and durability. This time we review their air fryer toaster oven that has nothing to envy to similar models from other well-known brands.
Things to love:
- Modern sleek design: This model has a very pretty stainless steel look on the outside and inside; this prevents the grease and residues from building in the oven´s walls. Some users report that is very easy to clean after use, even if you cooked things such as melted cheese.
- Price: For being a full-size air fryer and toaster oven, the price is low. Some similar models in other brands are usually way over $150, and there are no remarkable features left out on this one that you have to sacrifice to get a better price. We think this is really awesome.
- Preset programs: This unit counts with preset programs for different types of food, such as French fries, a whole chicken, steak and toast. Furthermore, it comes with functions for cooking pizzas and baking.
- Versatility: This model contains four cooking options for everyday use combining the practicality of a standard oven (like bake, reheat, defrost) and the characteristics of an air fryer oven which can bake, grill, slow cook, and even dehydrate. This unit can easily replace a traditional oven, an air fryer, and a grill. This makes it ideal for small spaces.
- Large capacity: Its large inside space is one of the best features and users love it. It is compact but can fit an entire chicken inside without crowding the countertop.
- Digital display: This is one of the best features given the fact that most air fryers in the market don’t come with a display at all. This can ease your learning experience as well as help you time perfectly your meal with other things you might be preparing.
What’s not to like?
- Problems in the isolation: The majority of the negative comments about this model often agree that the isolation in this model is off, even in comparison with air fryer toaster ovens from other brands. Users found that, when operating, there is a great amount of heat released in the room. Sometimes, there’s also smoke even when the food inside is not burned. Furthermore, the knobs get really hot sometimes, and they are hard to manipulate when this happens.
- No inside light: Unlike other full-size air fryer toaster ovens, this one does not have an inside light for regular checking. Therefore, it is not possible to see when the food is cooked without opening the oven´s door.
- Weak shipping box packaging: Some negative comments reported damages during the shipping of the unit given the fact that the cardboard box was very thin and the product inside came already broken. The most consistent damage occurred in the door´s glass, followed by dents or bumps on the top of the oven.
From a technical point of view, there aren’t many negative reviews on this one. Furthermore, it appears to be very powerful and performs correctively in all the functions. This model specifically stands out because of the price and the large capacity oven, which gives it great advantages over other brands. On the downside, the isolation issue is repeated a few times; however, it doesn´t seem to be recurrent in all units.
Our score: 4.2 out of 5.
- Farberware Air Fryer Toaster Oven No Oil, No Splatter, No Mess
- This kitchen workhorse not only bakes, warms, roasts and toasts, it also lets you air fry inside the oven
- From fried favorites like fries and onion rings to quiche, pizza and more