KitchenAid Toaster Ovens Reviews
Kitchenaid is one of the most reputable brands when it comes to kitchen appliances. Their variety of toaster ovens might make the decision of which one to get quite difficult. This is why we’ve taken the task of seeing the pros and cons of four of their best models.
Convection oven with interesting features that make it very versatile.
Things to love
- Size: This allows the appliance to bake a 12- inch pizza or a 3.5lbs chicken. That’s perfect for families and pizza lovers.
- Aesthetics: Silver and black are the go-to when you have a modern kitchen and you want all your appliances to perfectly match with it.
- Variety of trays: This model includes a broiling pan with grill rack, metal drip tray and crumb tray with two reversible racks. This will allow you to cook anything from just using one for a roasted chicken to using both to bake pastries. This is one of the things users like the most about this oven.
- 4 preset functions: Bake, broil, roast, and toast. These features provide you with even greater versatility.
- Material: Stainless steel that will last forever.
- Fast preheat: Users have reported that this is one of the oven’s best features. Its fast preheating saves you time and money. This oven consumes half the energy than traditional ovens do.
What´s not to like?
- Light: It doesn’t have interior lighting. We all know how important it is to be able to comfortably check on the meal you’re preparing.
- Limited settings: Some users have stated that the settings are insufficient. Unlike other toaster ovens on this list, this one only offers four settings.
This Kitchenaid countertop oven is really easy to use. It produces flawless cooking results with even heat and true convection cooking. It has four preset functions and fast preheating that will really help you save time and you’ll also leave a smaller footprint. t comes in a silver color with black details to go with any kitchen.
This is one of the Kitchenaid countertop ovens that are more affordable and well suited for all the family. This is what makes it our overall favorite from Kitchenaid’s toaster oven options.
Our Score: 4.8 out of 5
A spacious oven that cooks in a fast and efficient manner.
Things to love
- Variety of trays: It includes a 9×13-inch baking pan with grill rack, removable metal drip, and crumb tray. It also has a removable metal rack and a temperature probe.
- Dual Convection: This allows you to cook chicken up to 20% faster than other countertop ovens. Its built-in temperature probe will allow you to have more control during cooking time, giving you perfect results every time you use this appliance.
- Large capacity and settings: This model offers more room to cook more of what you like, including everything from toast, warm, bake, cookie, pizza, as well as broiled dishes.
- Interior light: This is one of the favorite features of the users. You can monitor your cooking progress without having to open the glass door so you won’t ruin your perfect dish.
- Digital display: It lets you know for how long your meal has been cooking as well as the temperature of the oven.
- Easy-to-clean: The non-stick interior allows for quick clean-up of any crumbs and spills. Users have reported that they’re very satisfied with the short cleaning time.
- Aesthetics: The streamlined profile ad chrome knobs give a stylish appearance to this toaster.
What’s not to like?
Noise: Some users describe this product as very noisy.
This Dual Convection oven is a great choice. It cooks faster than regular ovens and its ample size makes it perfect for big families, where you need to cook a lot more food in a short time. The design makes it look great in any kitchen. Although the price is a bit high, it might very well be worth the investment.
Our score 4.5 out of 5
It’s a large capacity toaster oven that has 50% more capacity than some of its competitors.
Things to love
- Efficiency: This model has a small footprint, which is one of the things users love the most about it.
- Power cord: It measures 3.2 feet long. This means that you won’t need to place it right next to the plug to which you are connecting it.
- Cooking settings: It comes with nine useful preset functions for a variety of cooking tasks including reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm, cookies, bake, broil, and roast. This is one of the things users like the most about this toaster.
- LCD digital display: It has a unique and modern design with black chrome knobs. It’s easy to read and lets you know of the cooking process and its updates.
- Aesthetics: The KitchenAid Digital toaster oven comes in a clean black matte design with a digital screen and a stylish look. Therefore, it goes great with any modern kitchen design.
- Variety of trays: A removable chrome-plated steel broiling rack with removable metal drip tray and crumb tray. There’s also a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with a grill rack. In consequence, you can cook pretty much anything you want in these ovens.
- Easy to use: For the most part, the Kitchenaid Digital Oven is easy to operate with just a couple of push buttons for On and Off and a single dial setting.
What’s not to like?
- Surface temperature: The chrome strip on the front of the oven tends to get very hot, so you could get burned.
- Settings configuration: Numerous customers have complained because tt’s hard to change the preset functions.
This toaster oven gives you a great deal of elasticity in the kitchen. You can bake chicken or fish, make muffins, bread or pizza and have great and tasty results. It is very easy to clean when you’re done with the cooking, and it’s easier to fire up than a conventional oven while getting the same results. You’re getting a pretty good value for the price, in terms of modern design, ease of operation, capacity, power, functionality, and versatility.
Our score: 4 out of 5
A versatile, low-energy consuming toaster oven.
Things to love
- Capacity: This model can hold two 12-inch pizzas or two Cornish game hens. This is an exceptional amount, in contrast to other ovens of its kind.
- Cooking settings: These include bake, pizza, roast, toast, broil, cookie, bagel, keep warm and reheat. As such, you don’t need to set the time or temperature when you make a pizza, just need to turn the knob and let the oven handle it, that simple.
- Temperature and Time Settings: These you to cook just about anything can go from 0 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Whether you’re toasting bread for five minutes or baking a cake that may take hours, you can adjust the time settings to suit you, it can last up to two hours.
- Easy to clean: The non-stick coating on this option, you need only wipe away messes with a damp towel. No scrubbing or soaking drip trays. The interior of this Kitchenaid Oven is entirely non-stick, like the drip tray that comes with it.
- Variety of trays: 12-inch non-stick multi-purpose pan 12-inch broiling rack, cooling rack, and non-stick drip tray.
- LCD Display: It serves as a control panel on the oven’s face. This display informs you of the current time and temperature, as well as how much longer you will wait before the food is done. This is one of the users’ favorite features as it allows you to plan ahead and have everything else ready.
What’s not to like?
- Lights: This oven doesn’t come with interior lighting. Therefore, you can’t take a look at how your meal is looking. If not enough time has passed, you might interrupt the cooking process of certain dishes when you open the oven’s door.
- Durability: There have been some reports regarding the shut-off setting. It seems to fail early on according to some users. This can be negative as it forces you to unplug it instead of simply shutting it off.
The amount of convenience this oven provides makes almost all users love it. The programmed settings in this oven eliminate the need to determine which temperature is right, and the timer ensures you won’t be using your clock for this. It is surprisingly large, allowing you to handle sizable dishes as well as quick snacks for a large family.
This might be the perfect solution for those who are short on room in their kitchen. All the pre-programmed functions and non-stick interior, are great, making this appliance a convenient tool to have in your kitchen. However, considering this oven is an investment, we worry about its durability.