Scanpan Classic Cookware Set, 14 piece with Stratanium Nonstick
- Scanpan Cookware Set includes: 1-quart Nonstick Saucepan, 2-quart Nonstick Saucepan, 2.75-quart Nonstick Saute Pan, 3-quart Nonstick Saucepan, 6.5-quart Nonstick Dutch Oven, 8" Nonstick Skillet, 10.25" Nonstick Skillet, 10.5" Nonstick Grill Pan & 12.5" Nonstick Skillet
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- PFOA/PFOS-free; surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
What Does it Include?
- 1-qt. Nonstick Saucepan
- 2-qt. Nonstick Saucepan
- 2.75-qt. Nonstick Sauté Pan
- 3-qt. Nonstick Saucepan
- 6.5-qt. Nonstick Dutch Oven
- 8″ Nonstick Skillet
- 10.25″ Nonstick Skillet
- 10.5″ Nonstick Grill Pan
- 12.5″ Nonstick Skillet
What to Love?
- Stratanium: 5 layers with hard particles and wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer. This technology is also featured in the CTX and makes the nonstick coating on these pans 50% more durable than the one in the other sets. You can even use metal utensils without fear of damaging it.
- Nonstick coating: Forget about using oil for your meals. Thanks to this set, you will be able to cook healthier meals since you won’t need oils or fats to avoid them sticking to your cookware.
- Oven safe: Both the pans and the glass tempered lids are safe for the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, so if you’ve been waiting to get a pan with this feature to prepare a specific meal, then look no further.
- Dishwasher safe: If you are constantly on the go and don’t have time to handwash your dishes, just pop these pans into the dishwasher and don’t worry about them getting damaged by it because they won’t.
- Price point: This set is significantly more affordable than the CTX, with many of the same features.
What not to Like?
- Not compatible with induction cooktops. Unlike many other Scanpan sets, you won’t be able to use this one if you own an induction cooktop.
This is an excellent option for people who are on a shorter budget but still want to benefit from the amazing features on many Scanpan sets. However, if you have an induction cooktop then steer away from this one.
Our score: 4.2/5