Scanpan CTX 14-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set with Stratanium Nonstick Coating
- Set includes: 8-inch Skillet, 10.25-inch Skillet, 2-quart Saucepan with Lid, 2.75-quart Saucepan with Lid, 4-quart Saucepan with Lid, 2.75-quart Saute Pan with Lid, 5.5-quart Saute Pan with Lid & 7.5-quart Round Dutch Oven with Lid
- Stratanium consists of 5 layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and that is 50% more durable nonstick than the previous Scanpan coating
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes, reduces and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for a healthier lifestyle
What does it include?
- 8″ Skillet
- 10.25″ Skillet
- 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 2.75-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 4-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 2.75-qt. Sauté pan with Lid
- 5.5-qt. Sauté Pan with Lid
- 7.5-qt. Round Dutch Oven with Lid
What to Love?
- Durability: Like all Scanpan cookware sets, this one is made with the best Danish quality. The non-stick surface is robust and you can use any kind of kitchen tool on it, including metal and steel ones. Also, the non-stick coating is 50% more durable than other Scanpan coatings thanks to their new technology: Stratanium. 5 layers with hard particles and wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer.
- Non-stick coating: You will be able to cook meals with little to no fat or oil without fear of them sticking to your cookware. This makes it perfect for people with healthy lifestyles, who want to reduce fats in their diet. Also, since foods don’t stick, cleanup is extra easy. Some customers have reported that the pans are practically rinsed clean with just hot water.
- Appearance: The brush steel exterior gives this cookware set a certain elegance that will look great in any kitchen. Also, all the lids have a practical glass middle that makes them unique and also allows you to see what you are cooking.
- Safe for any cooktop: This includes induction ones.
- Ovenproof: up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This widens the range of recipes you will be able to prepare using the set.
- Handles: They don’t get warm when the pan is hot, making it easier to handle them while cooking.
- Heat distribution: The multi-layer fused construction results in rapid and even heat distribution that guarantees evenly cooked meals.
What Not to Like?
- Number of Pieces: You may have noticed that even though it is a 14-piece set, there are only 8 pans on the list. This is because each lid is counted as a different piece and this may bring confusion among customers.
- Price: It stands at a very high price point.
There is virtually nothing wrong with this cookware set. If you can afford it, then we recommend getting it.
Our Score: 5/5